There’s really nothing wrong with someone who enjoys the finer things in life. They surely have the right to treat themselves sometimes if they work really hard and handle their funds appropriately. If they don’t, they may be missing out on some of life’s most memorable moments.
The variety of services you provide your hotel visitors, as well as the excellence of those services, are critical to your success. As a result, facilities become a constant source of concern for you. Amenities are available in a variety of designs, sizes, and purposes.
The facilities at your hotel will take on different shapes depending on the demographics you’re targeting. What your customers want, your budget, and competition in the market.
Some tips to ponder as to how to enhance your room’s facilities so that they’re not just useful, but also beautiful.
Below are some of the things you can anticipate to guarantee a luxurious accommodation:
- Pillows that are fluffy and bed sheets that are breathable. Nothing compares to a restful night’s sleep. So, there is nothing you want more while you’re on the road, with the pressures of trip preparation and travel behind you. Rough polyester sheets in dark hues or antiquated designs should be provided by the hotel.
Soft, airy white or pastel linens, down comforters, and plump pillows are desired by the guests. Simply put, down-filled duvets and one thousand thread-count cotton sheets are relaxing. Guests may see how delightfully comfy your mattresses are by looking at your website profile. See to it that when they’re sleeping on them, they’ll definitely feel it.
- Toiletry items that are full-sized and pH-balanced. It’s not exactly a nice hotel experience to have to squeeze the living daylights out of a little bottle only to extract a few droplets of limited stuff. Not if the soap dries out your skin and the conditioner dry out your hair and leaves it drab and frizzy. A hotel should include a few tiny bottles of inexpensive shampoos, lotions, showers, and bath gels.
Do you have any idea what your visitors want? I will tell you. They will appreciate the high-quality soap, shampoo, and conditioner. Remember that a refreshing shower that leaves you with lustrous, tangle-free hair and smooth, clean skin is the pinnacle of simple luxury. It inspires and gives excitement to your visitors. And that’s exactly how they want to feel when they leave their hotel for a crucial meeting or to explore the sites. Make them feel amazing by showering with high-quality, regular-sized products.
- Huge and fluffy bath towels. It’s hard to use a towel that doesn’t completely cover you. Imagine sharing a hotel room with a buddy, family member, or colleague, and you’ll get the idea. One or two small, old, scratchy towels should be provided by the hotel.
It allows your guests to experience the large, ultra-soft towels that totally engulf them. Also, numerous towels of various sizes for various purposes. Large towels have a sumptuous feel to them. You may still encourage guests to reuse towels by providing them with a set of big, fluffy towels when they arrive. If you do, they’ll be more inclined to put them on display and utilize them.
- Beverages are provided for free. We already know that one of the most contentious charges on a hotel bill is the mini-bar fee. A guest will feel nickeled and dimed as a result. They will feel cared for if they receive high-quality complementary beverages.
Simply provide water, tea, and coffee in actual drinkware within easy reach of your visitors. Remember that a glass of water is all your visitors need to refresh and feel renewed after a long trip or an evening spent savoring the local nightlife. Similarly, that first rush of coffee helps them get their day off to a good start.
- Something really unique. Making your guests feel very welcome and unique is one of the most important laws of hospitality. What better way to do it than to give every one of them a little something extra? They’ll appreciate it if you put a cherry on top of their experience.
A platter of handmade cookies, a welcome drink, or a bouquet of flower arrangements in the room will suffice. Dare to be unique.
- Access to the internet is completely free. It’s incredible that many hotels still ask for internet connectivity. Remember, you aren’t providing luxury lodging if you don’t provide your guests with free WiFi.
- Secure storage accessibility. Most often, individuals that stay in luxurious lodgings usually bring valuables, costly apparel, and high-end jewelry with them. This is something that luxury hotels are well aware of. They always make sure that their visitors have access to safety deposit boxes and other facilities.
- Adequate level of safety and security. A hotel serves as a home away from home for many people. That entails a high bar for the most stringent safety and security procedures.
- Food that is tasty and delicious. Delicious breakfasts are a standard feature that significantly improves the visitor experience. Even low-cost hotels may be next to an all-day restaurant that serves hotel guests. Breakfast is quickly becoming a necessity rather than a perk.
- Room service is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. People who have lots of money don’t always follow the same rules as the rest of us. They also have the habit of sticking to odd timetables. As a result, hotels catering to the wealthy and famous typically provide room service 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
Aside from those things above, it’s also important to remember some important things, like:
Give your visitors more than they expect. When you provide a high level of quality in the most important room amenities, you distinguish yourself from other hotels and attract the attention of tourists.
Providing the aforementioned amenities will encourage your customers to stay longer. Not only that, they will surely return soon and write you a favorable comment after they’ve left. This is due to the fact that, unlike your competitors, you have nailed the fundamentals and are surpassing expectations.
Good lighting, staff training, and open communication with visitors are also important. to ensure that they depart with lasting good memories.
Your hostel amenities are meant to enhance the visitor experience and lure more reservations. But, they may also instantly result in greater income for your property and influence how you rate your bedrooms or packages. Your facilities may be what separates you apart from the market and how you can offer guests an unforgettable experience.
Remember that getting a bunch of alternatives is also a privilege, and giving your hotel a luxurious look doesn’t have to be costly.